It’s a kind of USB flash disk that you would connect with non-Roku devices for streaming content! They are also known as cord-cutter devices as they come in a USB device form rather than having any wire connection.
You could find as many cord-cutter devices as you want! You would love to use them to switch from corded applications and watch unlimited Hulu, Netflix, ESPN & multiple other streaming channels.
But here, the question arises, is it possible to connect your Roku with a projector? However, the answer is yes! With little equipment life HDMI port & WIFI, you can combine Roku Streaming Stick & Roku Express with your projector.
Of course, the various models of projectors might cause you to have to get a little more creative than simply using the Roku as a device that can plugin and immediately begin streaming your favorite tips and tricks.
However, some projector types would demand you to be more creative to connect Roku to get you to plug it in finally. No matter the kind, you would always find a way to connect Roku with a projector.
When it comes to connecting a Roku stick to a projector, we have developed a thorough guide to help you out. Let’s get into it!
MODEL OF A PROJECTOR THAT WORKS BEST WITH ROKU!
Roku comes in multiple types, and each type has its unique features and advantages. Besides this, the portability offered in Roku is unmatchable that allows you to transform any TV into a Smart via HDMI connection.
The same principle goes with a projector! Using Roku with a projector turns it into a smart TV, especially when you directly have a model paired with WIFI to the Roku. For this, you can use Roku Streaming Stick or Roku express as they are the best products to be used.
Both devices are portable; once you have connected them with WIFI, you can plug them into your projector’s HDMI port. However, you can join other Roku models, but they require a little more effort.
For instance, if the Roku device you have doesn’t come with WIFI connectivity, you can still connect them with the projector. For this, you need to turn the WIFI on in your projector then connect your Roku device to start streaming.
FOLLOWING ARE THE STEPS TO CONNECT ROKU TO A PROJECTOR!
Now it’s time to connect your Roku device with a projector. We have shared with you the Roku model that will work best with your projector. However, it is a pretty simple process that you will do within three steps only. So, when you are connecting Roku to a projector, make sure to follow these steps precisely.
1: Plug Roku Into The HDMI Port In Your Projector
- The very first step is that you plug your Roku device into the projector’s HDMI port.
- If you have to connect Roku with audio, you need to plug it into a splitter.
- Now turn your projector on, and you will have to follow a few more steps that we have shared below.
2: Look Into Projector Setting
- Now turn to your setting option to manage your projector setting. In the setting option, you have to change the input to get the HDMI to receive correctly.
- If you have an issue with the audio, you have to adjust it from the volume setting. Hence it would require you to turn your HDMI input setting off.
- If your audio is working perfectly, then you don’t need to do any extra setting. You can go with turning your HDMI input setting on.
3: Connect With Your Audio
- Due to the variation in the devices, the audio seems to have been acquired from other sources, such as the home speaker system.
- Suppose Roku has a direct WIFI connectivity option or requires additional connectivity options. Although it also depends on your projectors’ sound specifications.
- An ideal option is when your Roku stick, projector, and speaker can all get connected with WIFI.
- First, you will connect them with the same WIFI connection and join them.
- If the devices you are using weren’t connected to a single WIFI system, you would need to purchase an audio extractor.
Although it is straightforward to connect your Roku device with a projector to run streaming programs, the process can be shorter if you have picked Roku Streaming Stick + and Roku Express. This is because both come with the ability to be connected directly with your WIFI making the entire process smooth and hassle-free for you. If you have any queries or want us to share your experience, then the comment section is all set for you.